just think that site is down: heres the guide taken from LOC workshop:
Hope this workshop guide is of some use to others, Many thanks to Mr (Am) Singh for his helping hand.
Usual Workshop disclaimers apply.
1. Remove the bottom part of the rear seats, this simply pulls up (it is held in by some 'socket n plug' type clips). Seatbelt clips will also slide out of the seats.
2. Remove headrests
3. Remove four 12mm bolts from holding the back part of the seat. You will need a good socket set for this, a spanner or screwdriver/socket set wont work. (I'm struggling in the pic)
4. Remove the top clips holding the seatbelt in place (takes a bit of force)
5. Carefully remove the back seat (watching the seat belt as you take it off, and the bodywork as you take it out)
6. Remove the C Pillars
7. Carefully remove the rear parcel shelf cover (unclip the brake light connection)
8. Remove the 6*9s but undoing the 4 x 10mm bolts (each) and then the clip-in connectors
9. Check new 6*9s fit in the factory holes (most should). Check to see if the boot can close properly (it wont with most). If they do fit, the 6*9s can be glued in (as it is too difficult to drill into the metal, unless drilling from inside the boot). Go to step
10.If the new speakers dont fit, they will need MDF mounts to raise them and give clearance to the boot levers. We used think (18mm) MDF for these Infinity Kappas. You will need to use the OEM speakers as a template. Make sure you mark the topside. Cut out the shape of the OEM Speaker.
11.Place the mdf mount on the rear shelf in the original position, and get someelse in the boot to mark the out the 6*9 shape and the screw holes.
12.Cut out the inside.
13.Drill screw holes. Make holes suitable for the bolt using the tool in the picture below.
14.Fit 6*9 onto the new ring, use short screws that wont pierce through the rings.
15.Mount the new speaker and ring into the OEM position, testing everything is a snug fit and it wont catch the boot.
16.Repeat steps 10-15 for other speaker.
17.Reverse install everything, taking your time
18.Connect to amp and enjoy