Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

ADMIN POWERS

Post up any suggestions on the layout of the site or how this site is run
Damok

ADMIN POWERS

Postby Damok » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:31 pm

Anyone help! Anyone talk to Dizz and Dan even Noel. I was made ADMIN a few months back but have feck all of the powers I have LIMITED powers (pointless), I am doing the best I can but I can't make members reps or anything. . I have tried and have sent PMs about it...

The site is dying or almost dead lads come on. Give me some sort of back up!!! :oops:
We have no reps, no mods, no stickers, no sense of community :roll: .. We need to do something to get the site back to life :? .... We can't let it disappear after all this time come on.....
Newbie click the link, $ $ $ $ $
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

Damok

Re: ADMIN POWERS

Postby Damok » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:40 pm

I'm putting this here because I am not getting a replies anyplace else I have posted or sent PMs from...

I did have this posted private for only reps/mods/ADMIN to see and no one commented just shows who is on site now. So I am moving it to here so all members can view it.

I am standing back now as of the 4/8/14 and will not sort anything on site till I get some make or shape of response.

choopz
Altezza Guru

Postby choopz » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:43 pm

So sorry, I wish I could of helped out :(
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

beamsteza
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby beamsteza » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:21 am

Il be honest the site is gone to dogs now and i come on and look but there seams to be next to know one on and willing to help members our with there problems apart from new members who don't no much them selfs.

Not only that but the spammers coming on clogging the site with the sugar.

I don't want to see the site go down the hole the reason i joined was the wealth of knowledge and great community willing to help something needs to be done to revamp the site.

banan1984
Altezza Guru

Postby banan1984 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:18 am

I am here to help as well! Whichever way possible! But if Daymo will not get full access to the web he can do f all.. That web cannot go down, too much valuable information. C'mon admins, get Your finger out!
D700 / RS200

Damok

Postby Damok » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:37 pm

I agree with the comments lads and thanks Mark. We have no reps at the moment and it's through reps the site will grow. There are still a few long term members still floating about but no real reps to get new members and meets going. .

The site is a slow site due to the nature of its dedication but the site I would look to as a model is the AE86 site and some bike sites. Good community on them Tezzaworld needs a push.

will1
Trc On!

Postby will1 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:55 pm

Revamping this post. Now 2016 and I can't believe how the site has dropped. The amount of spam email it's getting is unreal. There are new members each week signing up from what I have seen and yet no action really on forum. Surely tezzaworld can't go to the abyss. Any mods left at all. If long term members are willing to look after it then that's a good thing and will keep things going. This post will probably get no attention but it's worth a go.

Dizz
Site Admin

Postby Dizz » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:14 pm

Well it's costing me money every year to keep alive, both on hosting & domain name etc so if someone wants to make me a offer on it to take it over send me a pm. Or if a few of you wanted to get together.

Would need to be moved to new servers etc

will1
Trc On!

Postby will1 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:21 am

Dizz that's understood. Suggestion , if a few members helped with payment of the site would that help and in return those members are made admin . Thing is some members including myself would not have the knowledge on taking over and moving the site. Noel was on yesterday and deleted a lot of spam posts but he couldn't delete the spam registers. The site is still active and could pick up again.

RS Tom-Hundred
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby RS Tom-Hundred » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:09 am

Need to save the site somehow as like said above, there are members signing on but it's going down the pan cos of spam and stuff :(

Mickymoe
Trc Off

Postby Mickymoe » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:12 pm

I'm still here also but I'm a culprit to lack of activity too! If the site picked up again that would be awesome as this is were it all begun for me and where I got all my help!! Be a shame to see it die.

banan1984
Altezza Guru

Postby banan1984 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:04 am

I am here as well from time to time, didn't forgot about tezzaworld!
D700 / RS200

Return to “Suggestions”