ImageGreetings! Welcome to Tezzaworld website, unfortunately you are a few years late to the show as nearly everyone has been and gone, there is still lots of useful archived material to read through, not many active users unfortunately, but that’s the way it goes, hopefully you are not too disappointed...

Newbie from Aruba

Please post up a quick introduction about yourself here first before posting in any of the other sections. Enjoy the site
VN-66
Noob!

Newbie from Aruba

Postby VN-66 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:06 pm

Hi guys,

New to the forum. Owned my October 1998 SXE10 RS200 5AT since april 2016. I plan on contributing to the forum since I have alot planned. Trying to stick with the stock engine and transmission and aiming for a turbo buuld to 500whp max.
Lots of parts in research. Planning to do this over 5 to 7 years so not rushing. Also hoping to help out with as much info as possible.
Any fellow Aruban members in the house?

I have a facebook page where I accumulate as much info as possible that can be applied to our cars: https://www.facebook.com/SXE10DIYAUA/
How do you know where I'm at if you haven't been where I've been, understand where I'm commn g from?

VN-66
Noob!

Re: Newbie from Aruba

Postby VN-66 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:08 pm

How do you know where I'm at if you haven't been where I've been, understand where I'm commn g from?

VN-66
Noob!

Postby VN-66 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:08 pm

Day after I bought her.

Thanks for having me as a member. Have an amazing day guys.

RS Tom-Hundred
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby RS Tom-Hundred » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:30 pm

Welcome to Tezzaworld :)

Return to “Newbies - Check-in here!!”