Insurance

Anything related to cars
Dan
Site Admin

Postby Dan » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:09 pm

the standard headunit has a 6 disc changer in dash and a mini disc player, not a cassette player! Can be easily swapped out if needed. If you plan on upgrading this, try go for an altezza model that has the basic sound system, ie the one without the external amplifier. But i think most altezzas come with the "super live sound system" which has 8 speakers. Its easy to bypass the factory amp though with a lead you can buy on ebay.

Ive stuck in a Pioneer headunit, replaced all the speakers, new speaker wiring, 2 amps and a sub in mine!

Dizz
Site Admin

Postby Dizz » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:40 pm

Dan wrote:the standard headunit has a 6 disc changer in dash and a mini disc player, not a cassette player!

Wrong there I'm afraid. The standard is no external amp & a cassette player, the amp (with extra speakers etc) & MD are optional extras

endapender
Altezza Guru

Postby endapender » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:58 pm

Not declaring mods in one thing. I've never really told about my mods mainly cause i've never done any engine mods on my last cars. I told them about a bodykit and alloys which made no difference to the cost. When I asked about ICE they said it didn't matter cause they would probably not cover or payout anyway.
Most lads are driving around in turbo cars that are not insured as turbos so thats just alot of money for a small bit of paper

Tezgalway2003
Noob!

Re: Insurance

Postby Tezgalway2003 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:35 pm

Any 1 know how a 20 year old get insured on an altezza 2003 have 3 years NCB.

Return to “Car chat”