Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

What have you done today?

Anything related to cars
ThatGuy
Trc Off

What have you done today?

Postby ThatGuy » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:55 pm

Just trying to keep this forum abit more lively with this, so what have you all been doing on your tezza's recently?
Yesterday I serviced mine and fitted a front tow strap and gearstick. Not much I know but now that my sons born I'm hoping to be able to spend some proper money on my tezz this year in the form of coilovers and rims :)
So what has everyone else been up too?

RS Tom-Hundred
Tezza Fanatic!

Re: What have you done today?

Postby RS Tom-Hundred » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:31 pm

New ignition coil pack last week. Got jobs coming up this weekend hopefully as i need to remove and reseal the crankcase and sump after last years engine work and also find the cause of the dodgey camber angle on the front drivers wheel which is eating my tyres!

langky
Noob!

Postby langky » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:52 pm

I am sourcing out parts to do the major 100, 000 km service. Also I need to replace my lower bushings as they squeak and have play.

It wouldnt be such an issue if I lived over in UK or NZ but you do what you got to do.

Recently though I polished my headlights and just removed some decals from the previous owner. Thinking of switching my qualitat grill or an altezza one.

wa_story
Noob!

Postby wa_story » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:52 pm

I had a blow out on my rear tyre this morning, too much side ways action where I can.
In the last month I've cleaned up my smokey headlights, fitted the new Pioneer apple car play radio, new spark plugs and coil packs and new fog lights.
Hope to fit a new power steering pump this weekend and possible new HIDs.

Itchy for more.

ThatGuy
Trc Off

Postby ThatGuy » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:06 pm

wa_story wrote:Itchy for more.

Your not the onky one, I'm waiting for my strut brace to turn up, need a repaint and it'll go on, and a standard altezza grille so people will stop thinking I'm driving a lexus :p

VanCityBeams93
Noob!

Postby VanCityBeams93 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:59 am

Put these bad boys in today. ones being wonky gonna figure out why it doesn't wanna turn on but it lights up when I hit the brakes :?:

Return to “Car chat”