Bigger blitz supercharger pulley??

Looking for a car or maybe a new toy for your existing car? Post up here & see what's going
jasae86
Noob!

Bigger blitz supercharger pulley??

Postby jasae86 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:33 am

I'm looking for more boost from my Altezza which is running a full blitz supercharger kit and wondering can anyone help me out where I can get a bigger pulley for the supercharger to bring up my boost? Any info appreciated. Thanks

Soiled
Altezza Guru

Re: Bigger blitz supercharger pulley??

Postby Soiled » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:14 pm

Think you'd want a smaller supercharger pulley, or bigger crank pulley to raise boost?

Trd Shane
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby Trd Shane » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:11 pm

jasae86 wrote:I'm looking for more boost from my Altezza which is running a full blitz supercharger kit and wondering can anyone help me out where I can get a bigger pulley for the supercharger to bring up my boost? Any info appreciated. Thanks

Yes as soiled said you need a smaller supercharger pulley to increase the boost

But be careful you don't want to much more or kaboom bye bye engine :lol: :lol:

You can get them on fensport anyway I think I'll try find a link
"If it can't be fixed with a hammer it's an electrical problem"

initial_j
Trc On!

Postby initial_j » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:42 pm

out of interest, what other supporting mods do you need to run blitz supercharger on an altezza engine?

Trd Shane
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby Trd Shane » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:47 pm

initial_j wrote:out of interest, what other supporting mods do you need to run blitz supercharger on an altezza engine?

Mate of mine bolted one onto the 2zzge engine all he uprated was clutch fuel pump and injectors and ran a power fc .. Some improvement ..
But if your going for more boost I'd be looking at lowering the compression

jasae86
Noob!

Postby jasae86 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:13 pm

Thanks for info il try fensport and see what they can do,I'm just running a power fc,thicker head gasket 550cc injectors but the boost is way Down at present got it mapped the other day and was only putting out around 190bhp what might be wrong do ye guys think??

Trd Shane
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby Trd Shane » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:28 pm

jasae86 wrote:Thanks for info il try fensport and see what they can do,I'm just running a power fc,thicker head gasket 550cc injectors but the boost is way Down at present got it mapped the other day and was only putting out around 190bhp what might be wrong do ye guys think??

You are running 190bhp with charger ?? :shock:
People are getting that on stock na engines .. Something's wrong there ??

What's it boosting at are you running the intercooler or straight into mani

jasae86
Noob!

Postby jasae86 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:10 pm

Ya that's what I mean the Chargers kickin in and sounding ok it's only running .3 bar boost has no controller or anything it's been mapped at the moment and this is what he got back to me saying?? Ya the Intercooler is straight onto the intake.

So what are the problems I should start with??

Soiled
Altezza Guru

Postby Soiled » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:41 am

Nothing is wrong, you may be getting a reading of ~200hp at the wheels while stock engines are getting that in imaginationland (the "flywheel") you're only running 4psi you shouldn't be expecting huge top end power gains, the mid range torque should be miles above the stock figure though.

Don't worry about paper numbers more how it drives, is it more fun than stock? Yes? Then you did good.

For comparison my car only made 156kW at 4 psi with a td04. So about the same as you.

tommysheen
Trc Off

Postby tommysheen » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:05 pm

I just want to bump this up as I also want more boost I dunno what boost it's running at the moment because iv never had it running. Iv forged internals and 540cc injectors and getting a bigger fuel pump and running a sard fuel pressure regulator with return line and an apexi power fc anyone no what size pulley to have on the altinator/crank side to run about 1bar or can it be bought somewhere I'm guessing it's been done a few times already just can't find any info on it. Thanks.

Jadesibley
Noob!

Postby Jadesibley » Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:07 pm

Hey do u no where the charger was wired to I have bolted on a supercharger to my car and i running a apexi power fc

Return to “Wanted”