ImageGreetings! Welcome to Tezzaworld website, unfortunately you are a few years late to the show as nearly everyone has been and gone, there is still lots of useful archived material to read through, not many active users unfortunately, but that’s the way it goes, hopefully you are not too disappointed...

Toyota Altezza for sale

Have a car for sale? Put it in here
Forum rules
When putting a car up for sale please use a detailed title (e.g. 2000 Toyota Altezza RS200 (manual) ) and include as much detailas possible (i.e. year, mileage, nct, tax, photos, etc). Ads with no details may be removed!
jarocki
Altezza Guru

Toyota Altezza for sale

Postby jarocki » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:08 pm

It is with regret i am going to sell my Altezza. I have owned it for the past 8 years and i imported it myself from Japan. I have all the paperwork. No expense was spared on this car.

Make/ Model. Toyota Altezza Rs200 Z-ed SXE-10

Cost.€5,450

Condition. Very Good Condition. Few Marks nothing major for a 99 car

Odometer reading.139000km

extra Info. See attached link to the carzone website. http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/toyota/ ... 2244146188

Pictures.See above link

Location.Dublin, Santry

Trade/ Swap considered. Ideally a cash sale
Last edited by jarocki on Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jarocki
Altezza Guru

Re: Toyota Altezza for sale

Postby jarocki » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:27 am

Going to bump this thread. Give me a ring if anyone wants to ask questions about it. Thanks

jarocki
Altezza Guru

Re: Toyota Altezza for sale

Postby jarocki » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:14 am

So i sold the altezza at the weekend. Glad to hear it is going to a new home in Mayo. Best of luck with it to the new owner. 8 great years owning it.

Return to “Cars for sale”