ImageGreetings! Welcome to Tezzaworld website, unfortunately you are a few years late to the show as nearly everyone has been and gone, there is still lots of useful archived material to read through, not many active users unfortunately, but that’s the way it goes, hopefully you are not too disappointed...

Where to find ignition coils?

Post info/questions on engine mods and issues here
Matt255kt
Noob!

Where to find ignition coils?

Postby Matt255kt » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:28 am

Can someone give me some sites where i can find oem parts and aftermarket parts for an altezza rs. Right now i am looking for a coil pack but i keep finding a link to some on ebay and i am hesitant of being ebay parts.

ThatGuy
Trc Off

Re: Where to find ignition coils?

Postby ThatGuy » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:01 am

Give nick on here and email, it's in a thread somewhere but he should be able to get you most oem parts directly from toyota

Matt255kt
Noob!

Postby Matt255kt » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:22 am

ThatGuy wrote:Give nick on here and email, it's in a thread somewhere but he should be able to get you most oem parts directly from toyota

What is nick's username and can he give me the price before i decide to order it?

ThatGuy
Trc Off

Postby ThatGuy » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:36 am

nick@nst.co.nz

That's his email iused to get hold of him, and yes he can as it exactly what I did when buy some bits from him.
Bare in mind he is in new Zealand so may take a day or so for a reply and there may be a customs charge to pay depending on which country your in, but they are brand new parts which is a plus.
Good luck :)

Matt255kt
Noob!

Postby Matt255kt » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:44 pm

ThatGuy wrote:nick@nst.co.nz

That's his email iused to get hold of him, and yes he can as it exactly what I did when buy some bits from him.
Bare in mind he is in new Zealand so may take a day or so for a reply and there may be a customs charge to pay depending on which country your in, but they are brand new parts which is a plus.
Good luck :)

thank you

Return to “Engine & Transmission section”